Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Last Words...

Finally grade 6 has successfully done the exhibition. There are lots of students coming from other schools. They asked lots of questions, especially about the experiment. Before we show the experiment, we show our animation first about the deforestation. then we show them what will happen if we do deforestation, there will be less rain. They are impressed with our work. They all understand more things about climate change. We are proud of ourselves because we can explain things abiout our research.



What I have learned from my inquiry-into is that climate change is much more dangerous than I usually think it is. Climate change have changed a lot of things. When I was doing a research about the most important factors of climate change, it is mostly from people in the world. People have let out carbon dioxide and many other polution, they have waste fossil fuel, they throw rubbish everywhere and may other things that they have done. Now I know what is actually causing climate change. By this research, I can use less fossil fuel, walk or bike to close distance and many other stuff. There also reasonable benefits to make me even more convinced.

No comments: